We have two levels of highly skilled & Knowledgeable engineers. We can resolve issues during your first call and reduce the amount of time you’d have to waste being transferred to higher levels of support.
We combine NOC (Network Operations Center) and SOC (Security Operations Center) responsibilities to gain a holistic view of your organization.
We have 27 years of experience in IT Offering enterprise IT solutions. Our Consulting specialists help organizations in developing, scaling, and maintaining their IT environments.
- Digital transformation consulting
- IT strategy consulting
- IT assessment
- IT operation consulting
- IT Program & Project Management
- Technology Consulting
- Application Implementation & Modernization
- Application Support
- IT infrastructure Management
Acma provides both human and technological inputs for inventory verification of material received, material in process, semi-finished goods, finished goods, warehouse inventory and goods in transit at multiple locations like manufacturing plants, warehouses, trading sites, project sites etc.
Acma’s asset management service include but not limited to:
- Physical Verification of fixed assets
- Capitalization & Valuation
- Barcode numbering including location, type of product, tag ID, value and other necessary information
- RFID tagging where required
- Software support and training
- Maintaining database and updating these with reports
An effective enterprise patching process requires intimate knowledge of your existing environment as well as the flexibility to continuously evolve with your IT infrastructure. Our patch management solution is the right choice for organizations of all sizes including those running Linux, Unix, Mac, and Windows systems.
With Acma’s Patch Management as a Service, you’ll have a team of experienced security experts on your side, reducing vulnerabilities one patch at a time.
Patch Compliance • Centralized Control • Virtualization Support • Distributed and Remote Patching • Third-Party Application Patching • Heterogeneous Platform Support • Patch Automation
Businesses traditionally rely on owning IT infrastructure as part of their IT transformation. Such infrastructure requires significant capital expenses to operate, maintain, and upgrade. With technological advancements, the service model is quickly replacing the ownership model where companies are investing in cloud architecture.
Since IT is a rapidly evolving industry, there is a higher likelihood that CapEx infrastructure will become obsolete before delivering any returns on the initial investment. Upgrading to another CapEx framework will require an additional investment, which further impacts cashflow and financing activities of a business. The solution for many businesses remains to switch IT infrastructure into an OpEx model.
We offer below services in IAAS Model
- IT infra (Servers, Storage, Switches, Routers, UPS, End Points)
- WIFI As a Managed Service
- CCTV As a Managed Service
- Attendance As Managed Service (Centralised for all Branches across India)
- Digital Signage As M.S. : This includes Monitoring, Down time Alerts, Performance check, Content update on weekly basis